Must read and acknowledge
On this website we try to provide the most accurate information regarding course materials. This information is subject to change at any time. We are not responsible for information used from this site for purchase of textbooks from outside vendors.
- Pricing is subject to change without notice. All totals are calculated as an estimate; your final charge may vary.
- We reserve the right to make substitutions if books are not available in the condition or format requested.Example: if a used book is requested and is not available, we will substitute with a new book and the dollar amount will change if substitutions are needed.
CREDIT CARD PROCESSING
The Minnesota North College Store accepts Visa, MasterCard, and Discover.
CHARGING TO A STUDENT ACCOUNT
Students are allowed to charge to their student account two weeks prior to the 1st day of the semester through the 9th business day of the semester.
- Students need to know their 8 digit Minnesota North College Student Tech ID # (not Star ID).The tech ID is 8 numbers with no letters and can be found in e-Services.
- Students are responsible for all Minnesota North College Store charges that are not covered by their funding source.
- Student invoices will not be mailed. If financial aid or other third-party funding does not cover your Minnesota North College Store purchase, it is the student’s responsibility to log into e-Services and check their student account for updates and balances.
- All account balances must be paid in full no later than the 25th business day of the term.
SHIPPING (Direct to residence of your choice)
- Orders will be processed in the order they are received.
- Allow up to 3-7 business days for orders to be processed and shipped.
- Shipping charges are non-refundable.
- We use Speedy, UPS, and USPS for shipping and it is the student’s responsibility to enter accurate shipping information. Please note, shipping address may need to be changed based on shipping company chosen.
BOOK PICK UP
Photo ID or order confirmation information is required when you pick up books in store.
ORDERS NOT PICKED UP
Online orders not picked up within 10 business days of term start will be shipped to the student at their expense.
Web orders may be cancelled prior to being processed.
A Minnesota North College Store receipt or packing slip is required for all returns.
- TEXTBOOKS/R EQUIRED MATERIALS
- Textbooks and required materials may be returned for a full refund through the 6th day of the term.Items may be returned in store or received at the distribution center by this day.
- Books must be returned in their original condition, including any shrink-wrap.
- ACCESS CARDS/DIGITAL FORMAT ITEMS
- Access cards must be returned by the 6th day of the term.
- Access cards are non-returnable if scratched, opened, activated, or used.
- Digital format items must be returned within 14 days of order receipt (not to exceed the 6th day of the term.)
Fall semester returns are due in December (last day of finals) and Spring semester returns are due in May (last day of finals).
Further policy information is on the college store website. For further assistance, please email:
- PSEO students are responsible for placing orders for textbooks through the Minnesota North College Store.
- Required materials will be supplied by the bookstore.
- Bookstore staff have the right to make format substitutions for PSEO orders. Example: a used book may be substituted for a new book, a loose-leaf book may be substituted for hard copy textbook, etc.
- Books issued to PSEO students are the property of Minnesota North College and must be returned at the end of the current semester.
- Photo ID or order confirmation information required for book pick up.
- Notify College Store of noticeable damage to books prior to using them.
Please check here to indicate that you have read and accept the terms of this agreement.